Forum officiel de la suisse sur musinbox Index du Forum
Forum officiel de la suisse sur musinbox
forum du pays "suisse"

Forum officiel de la suisse sur musinbox Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Cydia Facebook App For Ipod ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum officiel de la suisse sur musinbox Index du Forum -> la partie publique -> la taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
meinhmarie
autre joueur

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 00:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Cydia Facebook App For Ipod Répondre en citant

Cydia Facebook App For Ipod
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Then I got another app from Themes (springboard) and I used it to change the look of my iphone. Yeah its all wall papers and screen changes but its pretty cool! SO if you have an iphone its totally your call. The new Mac App Store wont allow Mac developers sell in-app purchases for Lite apps, create Game Center integration or even to generate promo codes. Once installed, you can configure everything from tweak settings section.#7 SilentMessengerSilentMessenger is a new tweak that allows you to use Facebook and Facebook Messenger appsmore privately. I am guessing their is a problem with the source as I can load other sources okay. I want to update to OS 3.0 but dont want to lose my jailbreak functions and cool apps. AppStore Read Review X . my emails posted above. Now, it is possible that your device will have issues and you might lose your data stored on the device. Has anyone succesfully jailbroken their 3gs on 3.0 and if yes what did you use. Cydia Notes & Updates White Cydia Icon Fix Sometimes after installing Cydia, you might notice an all white icon. Posted on March 4th, 2009 at 4:45 am by Maximilian Thornton To get then on your iPhone you use a program called QuickPwn find that on quickpwn.com by scrolling down and just reading a bit. Jailbreaking your iPhone will void your contract, but it is not illegal. Ultrasn0w for iPhone 3G or 3GS can unlock your iPhone 3G or 3GS with OS 3.0 firmware. Heres how to do it and dont worry if you mess up, it is simple to reconnect to iTunes and put it all back to rights. If you use ATT you dont have to unlock you phone (which allows you to use other carriers) but you can jailbreak it (which is easier & allows you to use Cydia. Posted on August 27th, 2010 at 8:07 pm by Edwin Nieves how do i get cydia into my ipod Posted on August 27th, 2010 at 9:06 pm by tony How can I download cydia to ipod tuch 2.2.1? Posted on August 30th, 2010 at 10:20 pm by riyazshaik Thanks you rock looking for eat app to use iPhone as a modem Posted on September 1st, 2010 at 10:58 pm by Jay Thanks you rock! looking for the beat app to use iPhone as a modem Posted on September 1st, 2010 at 10:58 pm by Jay Thanks you rock! looking for the best app to use iPhone as a modem Posted on September 1st, 2010 at 10:58 pm by Jay Im unable to open cydia on my phone,I just downloaded the Repeated memory free from xsellize and after that I tried to open cydia but it is not opening.PlZ help My e-mail:jucandobusinessyahoo.com Posted on September 2nd, 2010 at 1:04 am by Jucando Pereira im looking for a wifi unlocker but cant find one plezs get back to me at brandonspeedrocketmail.com Posted on September 2nd, 2010 at 10:00 am by speed I want to download Cydia apps Posted on September 2nd, 2010 at 6:30 pm by Jhun guerrero Necesito cidia para poser unlock the phon Posted on September 24th, 2010 at 10:25 am by Basily i phone 4 unlocking code please Posted on September 30th, 2010 at 7:36 pm by laird How I download cydia in my iPhone 3G Posted on October 5th, 2010 at 12:12 am by Sanjeev Sehgal I have iPhone 3GS whit ios 4.1 how Im jailbreak it. Posted on March 19th, 2015 at 8:49 am by Ahmed al ahmed I have it Posted on March 29th, 2015 at 4:45 pm by Max jr Perez Descarga de musica y video gratis para iPhone 4 Posted on April 6th, 2015 at 3:50 pm by Fajardo Please help me to update my iPad iOS 4.3.2 I need to get iPad up until present time thanks greatly appreciated Posted on April 9th, 2015 at 6:58 am by Mona Broussard Lol tramo de bc Posted on April 11th, 2015 at 9:26 pm by Dago Good Posted on May 2nd, 2015 at 6:04 pm by Basem Oo52BrgN374Z Posted on May 20th, 2015 at 1:51 am by Laembo GIdasnELWXsO Posted on June 1st, 2015 at 10:28 pm by Zenden Gut Posted on June 17th, 2015 at 3:06 pm by dinc danke Posted on June 17th, 2015 at 3:07 pm by Dinc I want to mod the world I mean like all games Posted on June 25th, 2015 at 12:19 am by Matthias Im waiting for ETA on a public iPad 3 jailbreak tool and I will make happy when it come. I am not able to install cydia in it neither downgrade my iphone. is the Apple App Store still there and accesible? And all of my previously donloaded apps from the app store? do they still work on a jailbroken phone? and if so, do i have to download them again? does jailbreaking your phone pretty much reset it? Posted on January 18th, 2009 at 9:33 pm by Matt Hey there! I am also heavily researching jailbreaking my IPhone. iPod, iPhone, and Safari are trademarks of Apple Inc. This means it only works on the iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G, iPad 1, and iPod touch 3G. The application KATE is the reason this happens most of the time. This tweaknot only adds a ton of new features to the Facebook app but also removes the annoying stuff.Facebook++brings back Messenger to theFacebook app as a built-in feature, which was previously available. the iPhone currenlt shows the appl logo and wont move any further. The games suck :/ I can get any of these types of games free in the AppStore so why the hell would i jailbreak my ipod for this useless shit? And no, Im not going to pay $5-15 bucks for an emulator on my ipod. iPhonebyte.comAbout Us / Privacy Policy / Terms of Use / ContactThis site isn't affiliated with Apple. you can go to the app store and download an app named iCall and use your ipod touch like an iphone as long as you have an internet connection. BLACKRAIN is the best software to jailbreak your iPhone I personally have jailbroke my iPhone and let me tell you its the best thing that has happened to my iPhone trust me. Follow our A-Z tutorial Guides to download and install real Cydia application. after all of this is Downloaded go to the Settings on your iPhone then go to RiP Dev That will be on the first page (dont click General or anything) Under that go to RiP Dev Products then Kate (No the one that has the X but the first one) go under it and uncheck FaceLift (just click the word) and then click APPLY after that it should respring your phone (if not just go to winterboard and highlight then unhighlight something and that should cause a respring. This assures that you can restore to a working backup as a worst case scenario. Posted on February 27th, 2010 at 10:58 pm by Kyle i m confuse to purchase this phone its so difficult Posted on March 1st, 2010 at 3:10 am by sarabjeet im really confuse iphone is really difficult. They all appear in iTunes in the Application section. The screen turns white but then it doesnt load after than and greenpoison says jailbreak failed Posted on September 3rd, 2011 at 3:32 am by Dr. I had to restore my iphone via itunes. I am using SB Setting application, in the dock application I do see all this application existing. what can i do??? thanks for reading! Posted on February 12th, 2011 at 8:32 am by tucker P.S. now my phone is not working at all and I cant even turn it off. Posted on May 14th, 2009 at 4:35 pm by Kevin yes it is worth it, I dont leave home without mine 5a02188284
how to send pictures through facebook chat on ipadfacebook mobile application for nokia 6030nokia mobile with facebook chatfacebook chat for samsung c3303kcara auto like status facebook dengan greasemonkey25 facebook likeshow do you check someones last login on facebookfacebook username hack downloadfacebook account for createfree facebook survey tool

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 00:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum officiel de la suisse sur musinbox Index du Forum -> la partie publique -> la taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006